Brooklyn Follies, Paul Auster

Although, I have to say, I always have a hard time reading his work, I also have to say, he is one of the best authors I have ever read. So yes, highly recommended.

 Aunque, tengo que decir, que siempre me cuesta leer su obra, también tengo que decir, que es uno de los mejores autores que he leído. Así que sí, muy recomendable.

 

 

Very real characters that leave their mark, situations, that could happen at any corner of the world, but that happens in USA, most of them in New York. 

Personajes muy reales que dejan su huella, situaciones, que podrían ocurrir en cualquier rincón del mundo, pero que suceden en USA, la mayoría en Nueva York. 

 


 

As you can see, I read all kind of authors and themes, but now...

Como veis, leo a toda clase de autores y temas, pero ahora...

 



Once again...Paul Auster

Una vez más ... Paul Auster 

 

HAPPY SUNDAY!

¡FELIZ DOMINGO!

Comentarios

Entradas populares