FAMILY and GOOD FRIENDS - FAMILIA y BUENOS AMIGOS

We are still trying to take land after Christmas, although we have had oddest and different Festivities of all our lifes, I have to say that they have been very quite and nice, my son and my daughter, my parents and of course my husband. I have also shared dificult moments with a friend who has lost to her Father and this has been very hard, So, today more than ever, I reaffirm that FAMILY and GOOD FRIENDS are the most important thing in the World.

Aún estamos intentando aterrizar tras las Navidades, aunque hemos las fiestas más  extrañas y diferentes de toda la vida, tengo que decir que han sido muy tranquilas y bonitas, mi hijo, mi hija, mis padres y por supuesto mi marido. También he compartido momentos difíciles con una amiga que ha perdido a su Padre y ha sido muy duro, así que, hoy más que nunca, me reafirmo en que la FAMILIA y LOS BUENOS AMIGOS son lo más importante del Mundo.

 

 

VIA MANUHAMU TWITTER

 

You can think that I am very melancolic lately, but it isn't true. I feel fortunate. I feel that I value more and more what I have. 

Thanks a lot for beeing there.

Podéis pensar que estoy muy melancólica ultimamente, pero no es así. Me siento afortunada. Siento que cada vez sé valorar más y más lo que tengo.

Muchas gracias por estar ahí

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares