Reality and Dreams - Realidad y Sueños

Sometimes, everything around you is a ruin, or that's what you think... sometimes...
But, I have a great imagination that makes me dream... all those who know me, know it. Not always it is a positive skill...but, it helps
 

 
A few days ago, I listened this song and I thought, that it describes very well my case, although, I hope I can get some of my dreams...in some cases I have already done so...

You Only Live Twice, or so it seems. One life for yourself and one for your dreams...

By Nancy Sinatra 

Hace unos días, escuche esta canción y pensé, que describe muy bien mi caso, aunque, yo espero conseguir alguno de mis sueños...en algún caso ya lo hice...

Solo se vive dos veces o eso parece. Una vida por ti mismo y otra por tus sueños...

Por Nancy Sinatra

 






 

Happy Weekend!

¡Feliz Finde!


Comentarios

Entradas populares