Contrasts - Contrastes

  

 

 

 

Does it sometimes happen to you that you like completely opposite things?  I do all the time. I like the solitude and the hustle and bustle, I am able to admire an empty room, and a crowded one... The beach and the mountain... and I could go on like this forever hehehe. 

Today, I share with you an apartment in Milan published by Lauder and Howard Antiques & Fine Arts on Instagram I know, I could not live there, too much for me, but I love it, don't you? hahaha

¿Os ocurre a veces, que os  gustan cosas completamente opuestas? A mi constantemente. Me gusta la soledad y el bullicio, soy capaz de admirar una habitación vacía y una abarrotada... La playa y la montaña... y así podría seguir eternamente jejeje

Hoy, comparto con vosotros un apartamento en Milán publicado por Lauder and Howard Antiques & Fine Arts en Instagram. Lo sé, no podría vivir ahí, demasiado para mi, pero me encanta, ¿A vosotros no? jajaja


Happy Week!

¡Feliz Semana!

Comentarios

Entradas populares