The Durrell - Los Durrell

 Once upon a time, a long, long time ago, I could read "My Family and other animals" by Gerald Durrell, the smallest of this charming family, this book is an autobiography that tells us his life in Corfú with his family since 1935 until the start of the Second World War.

Erase una vez, hace mucho, mucho tiempo, leí "Mi familia y otros animales" de Gerald Durrell, el pequeño de esta encantadora familia, este libro es una autobiografía que nos cuenta su vida en Corfú con su familia desde 1935 hasta el inicio de la Segunda Guerra Mundial.

 

https://media.vogue.es/photos/5ff71a0847e8fde3487b94ed/2:3/w_1440%2cc_limit/1819601_Canal-Plus-Series_LOS-DURRELL-I-TEMPORADA11-scaled.jpg 

VÍA VOGUE

 

Now, I have watched the Series, that it is wonderful, although it is clasified as a comedy, I think that it is more a  drama full of funny moments or bizarre situations.

Ahora he visto la serie, que es maravillosa, aunque está clasificada como comedia, creo que es más un drama lleno de momentos divertidos o situaciones estrambóticas.

 

By A few years later
 

I've always remembered the book as one of the best I have read, and I still keep it in my library, I have found the series great too and  I know, I'm going to remember it as something exceptional.

Siempre he recordado el libro como uno de los mejores que he leído y aún lo conservo en mi biblioteca, la serie me ha parecido genial también y se que la voy a recordar como algo excepcional.

 

VÍA EL MUNDO
 

The most amazing thing is that it is a real family and a real story...

Lo más sorprendente es que es una familia real y una historia real...

 

VÍA FAN FAN
 

I don't want to unveil anything else, you have to watch it, I hope you enjoy it like I have done. 😜

No quiero desvelar nada más, tenéis que verla, y espero que la disfrutéis como lo he hecho yo. 😜

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares