NEWS - NOVEDADES

What is the worst thing about a new appliance? Definitely, for me, the worst part is studying the new instructions!

¿Que es lo peor de un electrodoméstico nuevo? ¡Definitivamente, para mi lo peor es estudiarme las instrucciones nuevas!


BY A FEW YEARS LATER

 

Last week, our microwave broke down,  and although I hadn't learnt yet its instructions, at least I knew how to heat my coffee. But the world is moving on and so is technology.

La semana pasada, nuestro microondas se estropeó, y aunque aún no me había estudiado sus instrucciones, al menos sabía calentarme el café. Pero el mundo avanza y la tecnología también.


VÍA PURE WOW


Another point is the small print. You are not going to believe me, but I have had to take pictures of the instructions, to enlarge them and to stick them in a kitchen cabinet. 

Otro punto es la letra pequeña. No me váis a creer, pero he tenido que hacer fotos de las instrucciones, ampliarlas y pegarlas en un mueble de la cocina. 

 





It isn't my sight, the manufacturers have a plot, so that you don't see the instructions and if it breaks down, it's always because of misuse. But they are not going to get it, I am ready to study and to cook with it. I don't know when, but I am going to do it.

No es mi vista, los fabricantes tienen un complot, de manera que no veas las instrucciones y si se estropea, siempre es por mal uso. Pero no lo van a conseguir, estoy lista para estudiar y cocinar con él. No sé cuando, pero lo voy a hacer.


HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

¡FELIZ MIÉRCOLES!




 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares