Blue - Azul

For those of us who love crystal and glass...

Para las que adoramos el cristal y el vidrio...

 

BY A FEW YEARS LATER

 

It is not easy having enough room at home to show every object we have found, bought or received as a present, that is the reason why I sometimes keep some of them. 

No es fácil tener suficiente espacio en casa para exponer cada objeto que hemos encontrado, comprado o recibido como regalo, por esa razón, a veces, los guardo. 






 At my parents' the problem multiply. They have so many items around the house, that sometimes you cannot see them.

En casa de mis padres el problema se multiplica, tienen tantos por la casa, que a veces no se ven.

 



 

So, when I go there, I spend part of my time looking for little treasures to take pictures. They love it, when I publish them on their facebook page Mercado de  Zarzaín,

Así que cuando voy, paso parte del tiempo buscando tesoritos para fotografiar. Les encanta, cuando publico en su página de facebook
Mercado de  Zarzaín

 



 

A simple bottle kept for years, but beautiful, isn't it? La Giralda Orange Blossom Water, Seville. And another one of Harveys of Bristol 1796, I love the colour...

Una simple botella, guardada durante años, pero preciosa, ¿Verdad? Agua de Azahar La Giralda, Sevilla. Y otra de Harveys of Bristol 1796, me encanta el color...





HAPPY WEEK!

¡FELIZ SEMANA!

Comentarios

Entradas populares