You are my sunshine - Voces del silencio

Today, we talk about an odd book, the cover called me at the bookshop. But, I didn't know the author yet.

Hoy hablamos de un libro extraño, la cubierta me atrajo en la librería. Pero, aún no conocía al autor.

 

 

Later, I discovered, that it had two authors, the first one passed away before finishing the novel, then, Tabitha King, Stephen King's wife was chosen to give it an end to the story. I have no idea, which part belongs  to Michael McDowell and which one to Tabitha.

Más tarde, descubrí, que tenía dos autores, el primero falleció antes de terminar la novela, después, Tabitha King, la esposa de Sephen King fue elegida para dar un final a la historia. No tengo idea de que parte pertenece a Michael McDowell y cual a Tabitha.

 


 

I cannot talk about the novel without making spoiler, a pinch of revenge, something paranormal,  many lies, special houses, love and hate.

No puedo hablar sobre la novela sin hacer spoiler, una pizca de venganza, algo paranormal, muchas mentiras, casas especiales, amor y odio.

 

I hope you enjoy it, if you read it!

¡ Espero que lo disfrutéis, si lo leéis!




Comentarios

Entradas populares