Rubbish or treasures? ¿Basura o tesoros?

 I have a second home at my parents', as most people, I don't know if they have instilled in me a love for antiques, secondhand items, or if it was already in my genes.

Tengo un segundo hogar en casa de mis padres, como la mayoría, no sé si ellos me han inculcado el amor por las antiguedades, por los objetos de segunda mano etc, o si ya estaba en mis genes.

 

By a few years later
 

 

I share this passion with my husband, thanks god, it would be madness, if this were not the case.

Comparto esta pasión con mi marido gracias a Dios, sería una locura si no fuera así. 

 

 



Just yesterday, we picked up two old wine boot staves from the street. I don't know what I am going to do with them yet, I have to repair the painting of the letters, but not much more. And they will have a prominent place at home.

Justo ayer, recogimos de la calle dos duelas de antiguas botas de vino. Aún no se lo que voy a hacer con ellas, tengo que arreglar la pintura de las letras, pero no mucho más. Y tendrán un lugar destacado en la casa.





I am still researching about the initials RB, another mistery in the story. 😂 Do you imagine how I enjoy all these adventures? 😂

Aún estoy investigando sobre las  iniciales RB, otro misterio en la historia. 😂 ¿Os imagináis como disfruto todas estas aventuras? 😂



 

 

My treaaasure!

Happy Week!

 

¡Mi tesoooro! 

¡Feliz Semana!




Comentarios

Entradas populares