Songs from the Heart- Indie/Folk Playlist, 2021 HAPPY WEEK!馃挏 ¡FELIZ SEMANA! 馃挏

 馃挏馃挏馃挏馃挏馃挏馃挏馃挏馃挏馃挏馃挏馃挏馃挏馃挏馃挏

The weather has became "a little bit windy" and wind affects people and animals, so, that was the detail, that I  needed, to become a total mad woman. Pingucat is running around the house and I don't run because I am too much tired to do it.

Anyway, I try to go on with my routine, sport, reading, cookery and all that homework that everyone has the duty to do although nobody like.

As you already know, I accompany all my movements with music, It is like if "Music" could tidy my mind, it helps to concentration and bring me good memories the most of times.

Have you ever listen to this Songs from the Heart - Indie/Folk Play list ?

I usually look for something like this when I want to relax, while I read, or when the weather is making me crazier than I should be.

HAPPY WEEK!馃挏

Hace "Un poquito de viento" y el viento afecta a la gente y los animales, as铆 que, eso era el detalle que me faltaba, para volverme loca del todo. Pingucat est谩 corriendo por la casa y yo no estoy corriendo porque estoy demasiado cansada para hacerlo.

As铆 que intento seguir con mi rutina, deporte, lectura, cocina y todo ese trabajo de la casa que todos tenemos la obligaci贸n de hacer y que a nadie le gusta.

Como ya sab茅is, acompa帽o todos mis movimientos con m煤sica, es como si la "M煤sica" pudiese ordenar mi mente, ayuda a la concentraci贸n y me trae buenos recuerdos, la mayor铆a de las veces.

Hab茅is escuchado esto Songs from the Heart - Indie/Folk Play list   alguna vez?

Suelo buscar algo como esto cuando me quiero relajar, mientras leo, o cuando el tiempo me est谩 volviendo m谩s loca de la cuenta.

¡FELIZ SEMANA! 馃挏


 

Comentarios

Entradas populares