"Italian Shoes" 馃挃 "Zapatos italianos" 馃挃

 
 
You already know, I have a soft spot for Inspector Wallander, the protagonist of Henning Mankell's novels... I love every one I read. But the guilty of this passion is, of course, Mr. Mankell. His way of describing is absolutely wonderful. A friend of mine says that she even can feel the cold of snow, when he talks about it. And it is true...
Ya sab茅is, que tengo debilidad por el Inspector Wallander, el protagonista de las novelas de Henning Mankell... me encanta cada una que leo. Pero el culpable de esta pasi贸n es, por supuesto, el Sr. Mankell. Su manera de describir es absolutamente maravillosa. Una amiga m铆a dice que siente el fr铆o de la nieve, cuando habla de ella. Y es verdad...


 

 
I have ventured to read something different written by him, something that it isn't crime novel... something, that I had recommended to a friend of mine, but that I haven't read yet. It has been a wonderful experience, I must admit, that I have cried more than once, but  it is worthwhile..."Italian Shoes" 馃挃
Me he aventurado a leer algo diferente de 茅l, algo que no es novela negra... algo, que hab铆a recomendado a una amiga, pero que yo a煤n no hab铆a le铆do. Ha sido una experiencia maravillosa, tengo que admitir, que he llorado m谩s de una vez, pero merece la pena... "Zapatos italianos" 馃挃
 
 


 

Happy Day!

¡Feliz D铆a!

Comentarios

Entradas populares