Christopher Plummer 1929 - 2021

Christopher Plummer past away last 5th of February, many memories come to my mind, When I was a child we had the soundtrack album of the movie "The Sound of Music", 1965 (2 years before my birth) Although I was very small,  I used to sing all the songs. Years later, I watched the film on television and I loved it.  Since then, I have watched it many times. 

So Mr. Plummer has  also been part of my childhood.

 Christopher Plummer falleció el pasado 5 de Febrero, muchos recuerdos me vienen a la memoria, cuando era pequeña teníamos en casa la banda sonora de la película " Sonrisas y Lagrimas, 1965 (2 años antes de mi nacimiento) Aunque era muy pequeña, solía cantar todas las canciones. Años más tarde, vi la peli en televisión y me encantó. Desde entonces la he visto muchas veces. 

Así que el Sr. Plummer también ha sido parte de mi infancia.

 

VÍA E CARTELERA

 

 I didn't follow his career, but, many years later, when I saw him in "Millenium, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" based in the Stieg Larsson swedish crime novel. 2011 (46 years after my birth). I found him amazing in the rol of Henrik Vanger, he was 82 years old in that moment

No seguí su carrera, pero muchos años después, cuando lo ví en "Millenium, los hombres que no amaban a las mujeres" basada en la novela negra sueca de Stieg Larsson 2011 (46 años después de mi nacimiento). Me pareció impresionante en el papel de Henrik Vanger, tenía 82 años en ese momento.


VÍA CULTJER


I don't know how can I explain what I feel when someone like him,  whom I have admired all my life dies... I guess you have felt it some time...

No sé como puedo explicar, lo que siento, cuando alquién como él, al que he admirado toda mi vida muere... Supongo que lo habréis sentido alguna vez...



By a few years later

 

We still keep the record at home... and I had the luck, that my son represented the play in a theater, when he was studing music, he was 4 years old.

Aún conservamos el disco en casa... y tuve la suerte, de que mi hijo con 4 años representó la obra en el teatro, cuando estudiaba música.


HAPPY WEEK EVERYONE!

¡FELIZ SEMANA A TODOS!


Comentarios

Entradas populares