The Three Wise Men - Los Tres Reyes Magos

It is said that they weren't three, it is said that they weren't wise, It is said that they weren't Kings. I don't mind, I love the story, I love that day of Magic.

Se dice que no eran tres, se dice que no eran sabios, se dice que no eran Reyes. No me importa, me encanta la historia, me encanta ese día Mágico.


BY A FEW YEARS LATER

 

It is true, that some people exagerate with too much presents, but many others know the real meaning of this day and  work for those who have nothing.

Es verdad, que  algunas personas exageran con demasiados regalos, pero muchos otros conocen el significado real de este día y trabajan por aquellos que no tienen nada. 

 



I believe in them, I have my reasons, they are not easy to explain. But Yes, I BELIEVE.

Creo en ellos, tengo mis razones, que no son fáciles de explicar. Pero Si, CREO

Comentarios

Entradas populares