THE EIGHT BY KATHERINE NEVILLE - EL OCHO DE KATHERINE NEVILLE

 Although it was published for the first time en 1990, I haven't read it until now, I knew it before, but it was last November, when the writer Javier Sierra recomended and I had no choice, I had to read it.

Aunque se publicó por primera vez en 1990, no lo había leido hasta ahora, lo conocía, pero fue el pasado noviembre, cuando el escritor Javier Sierra lo recomendó y no tuve elección, tenía que leerlo. 

 

BY A FEW YEARS LATER

 

Casually, (although I don't believe in casualities) a few days after this I found a perfect copy in AIDA BOOKS & MORE (2E)

Casualmente, (aunque no creo en las casualidades) unos días después, encontré un ejemplar perfecto en AIDA BOOKS & MORE (2E)

 


So, there I was with my new book and my new cat Pingu, who usually is where I am, he is in the kitchen when I am cooking, over my clothes when I am doing the ironing, in the sink when I am doing the dishes...

Así que, ahí estaba yo con mi libro nuevo y mi nuevo gato Pingu, que suele estar donde estoy yo, está en la cocina cuando estoy cocinando, sobre la ropa cuando estoy planchando, en el fregadero cuando estoy fregando los platos...

 





In the end, I'm afraid, you are going  to have to get used to see him over here frecuently... 

En fin, me temo, que váis a tener que acostumbraros a verlo por aquí a menudo... 

 


Back to the important thing, the novel. At the beginnig I found it  dificult to read, until I realised I needed more concentration to get into a story of these caracteristics. 

Volviendo a lo importante, la novela., Al principio me resultó dificil, hasta que me di cuenta de que necesitaba más concentración para meterme en una historia de estas características.



Although you may think I am crazy, I had to change the kind of music I usually listen to while I read and I started to listen to Chopin. And that helped me immidiately, don't ask me why..You already know, I am a little bit  freaky.

Aunque penséis que estoy loca, tuve que cambiar el tipo de música que escucho mientras leo, y empecé a escuchar a Chopin. Y eso me ayudo inmediatamente, no me preguntéis porque... Ya me conocéis, soy un poquito freaky.

 


I haven't to say, that I got lost in the story,  mistery, chess, history caracters like Robespiere, Rousseau, Napoleon... and a lot of pieces to fit. The perfect book to forget what we are living and perhaps to understand it in some way at the same time.

No tengo que decir, que me perdí en la historia, misterio, ajedrez, personajes de la historia como Robespiere, Rousseau, Napoleón... y un montón de piezas que encajar. El libro perfecto para olvidar lo que estamos viviendo, y quizás para comprenderlo de alguna manera al mismo tiempo.

 


So, thanks again to Javier Sierra for all his tips.

Así que , gracias de nuevo a  Javier Sierra por todos sus consejos. 


Happy Weekend!

¡Feliz Finde!

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares