Claypotts Castle 1588 - Castillo de Claypotts 1588


When I was five years old, my family and me went on a trip,  that I think, marked my life. We visited "La Alhambra" in Granada. I cannot be sure, but I think that was the Beginning of my passion for Castles and old buildings.

Years later, when I had children,  we used to visit old castles every year, we are lucky, because there are many of them in my land. It is true that the most of them are abandoned, but you know my imagination helps me a lot in this cases, and I am good at telling stories about this old places, so I used to talk to my children about how these places were, when they were active.

Today, I share this wonderful Scottish building, Claypotts Castle, dated back to 1588 and situated between Broughty Ferry and Dundee,  I would love visiting it. It would be wonderful.

A los cinco años, mi familia y yo hicimos un viaje, que creo que marcó mi vida.Visitamos  "La Alhambra" en Granada. No puedo estar segura, pero creo que fue el Principio de mi Pasión por los Castillos y los edificios antiguos.

Años más tarte, cuando tuve hijos, solíamos visitar antiguos castillos cada año, tenemos suerte, porque hay muchos en mi tierra. Es verdad que la mayoría de ellos están abandonados, pero sabéis que mi imaginacióhn me ayuda mucho en estos casos, y soy buena contando historias sobre estos antiguos lugares, así que solía hablar a mis hijos sobre como eran estos lugares, cuando estaban activos.

Hoy, comparto este maravilloso edificio escoces, El Castillo de Claypotts construido en 1588 y situado entre Broughty Ferry y Dundee, me encantaría visitarlo. Sería maravilloso.


 


 KYLE R. STEWART PHOTOGRAPHY 

 

It was home of  Stratchan Family when it was built and later it belonged to several families else, nowadays it belongs to the State.

There are news than there are paranormal activities in it, some people have seen a woman in a window of the  top floor, (another topic that I am passionate about, hehehe).

So, here you are the pics of  KYLE R. STEWART

Fue el hogar de la Familia Stratchan cuando se construyó y más tarde perteneció a varías familias más, hoy en día, pertenece al Estado.

Hay noticias de que hay actividad paranormal, algunas personas han visto a una mujer en una ventana del último piso, (Otro tema que me apasiona, jejeje).

Así que aquí tenéis las fotos de KYLE R. STEWART








 

 

Do you like the imperfections of Old Buildings? I adore them.

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

¿Os gustan las imperfecciones de los Edificios Antiguos? Yo las adoro.

¡FELIZ MIÉRCOLES!




 

Comentarios

Entradas populares