"Into the Water" by Paula Hawkins. - "Escrito en el agua" de Paula Hawkins.

This year we are going to wait a little bit more to decorate the house, my daughter is not at home and we like doing it all together, so although I know the most of you have already your houses full of light and colour, we will do it in one or two weeks. Meanwhile, I have been reading more in this long weekend in Spain, and I have finished "Into the Water" by Paula Hawkins.

Este año vamos a esperar un poquito más para decorar la casa, mi hija no está en casa y nos gusta hacerlo todos juntos, así que aunque sé que la mayoría de vosotros ya tenéis las casas llenas de luz y color, nosotros lo haremos en una o dos semanas. Mientras tanto, he estado leyendo más en este largo fin de semana en España, y he terminado "Escrito en el agua" de Paula Hawkins.

 

 BY A FEW YEARS LATER

I hadn't read anything written by her and I have love it, you know I usually exchange books with my friend Lourdes, she lent it to me recently and when someone lends me something I have an insane need of return it soon. I don't know if this is good or bad, so it is one of my defects or one of my virtues. In any case, it is an obsession.

No había leido nada de ella y me ha encantado, sabéis que suelo intercambiar libros con mi amiga Lourdes, me lo presto ella hace poco y cuando alguien me presta algo tengo la loca necesidad de devolverlo pronto. Siempre pienso que se me va a olvidar. No sé si esto es bueno o malo, así que es uno de mis defecto o una de mis virtudes, en todo caso, es una manía.

 

 

As the most of thrillers, lies, love, hate, obsessions are present in the plot, but the difference, in this case, is in the way of telling the story, you cannot stop reading. So yes, I recomend it to you if you haven't read it.

Como la mayoría de los thrillers, mentiras, amor, odio, obsesiones están presentes en la trama, pero la diferencia, en este caso, está en la manera de contar la historia, no puedes dejar de leer´. Así que si, os la recomiendo, si no la habéis leido.

 


HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

¡FELIZ MIÉRCOLES!

Comentarios

Entradas populares