I LOVE WOOD - ME ENCANTA LA MADERA

I  know, I should be cleaning my windows, but it is going to rain again on Thursday, so I'm making the most of time to repair these small tables I usually have in the big bathroom,  we have sand them (I have had the help of my husband this time) and I have waxed under the light of the Sun, 13ºC today, it is already cold here.

Lo sé, debería estar limpiando las ventanas, pero va a llover de nuevo el Jueves, así que estoy aprovechando el tiempo para arreglar estas mesitas, que  suelo terner en el baño grande, las hemos lijado (esta vez he tenido ayuda de mi marido) y las he encerado bajo la luz del Sol, 13ºC hoy, ya hace frío aquí.

 

 BY A FEW YEARS LATER


 


 

 

 

I hope it will inspire you to do all those home works you have parked. (I have had parked these small tables for too much time).

Espero que os inspire para hacer todos esos trabajos del hogar que tenéis aparcados.  (He tenido aparcadas estas mesitas demasiado tiempo)

 


 

 

HAPPY WEEK!

¡FELIZ SEMANA!




Comentarios

Entradas populares