WHITE - BLANCO

 White is becoming an obsession! Although the house is full of touches of colour, white is present more and more in every corner of my "Home, Sweet Home".

¡El blanco se está convirtiendo en una obsesión! Aunque la casa está llena de toques de color, el blanco está presente cada vez más en cada rincón de mi "Hogar, Dulce Hogar"

 

BY A FEW YEARS LATER
 

 

Everything starts,when my friend Lourdes sents me the following pic by WhatsApp, and said: "Do you want this piece of furniture? 

Those of you who knows me, can guess that this offer to me it is like if you offer a diamond to another woman. So there we went my husband and me in the middle with a pandemic with our wonderful masks to pick up this gem.

Todo empieza, cuando mi amiga Lourdes me envía la siguiente foto por WhatsApp, y dice: "¿Quieres este mueble?

Los que me conocéis, podéis adivinar, que  esta oferta para mi es como si le ofreces un diamante a otra mujer. Así que allá fuimos mi marido y yo, en medio de una pandemia, con nuestras maravillosas mascarillas a recoger esta joya


 

 

This is a little piece of furniture, it has already had several lives, it was in Lourdes' kitchen, then it was in the terrace during one Summer. And now, it is going to be in my bathroom.

Este mueblecito, ha tenido ya varias vidas, estuvo en la cocina, después estuvo en la terraza un verano. Y ahora va a estar en mi baño.


  

 

Disassembly, sandpaper, paint and wax.

Desmontaje, lija, pintura y cera. 


 

 

It wasn't easy with the new member of the family around me. He felt in love with the little piece of furniture at the first sight.

No fue fácil con el nuevo miembro de la familia a mi alrededor. Se enamoró del mueblecito a primera vista.




 

But, I did it.

Pero lo hice.


 

As always, working between the kitchen and the laundry room...

Como siempre, trabajando entre la cocina y el lavadero...




And, after two months, more or less, here you are the result, I also have painted several cardboard boxes. And voilà!
Y, tras dos meses, más o menos, aquí tenéis el resultado, también he pintado varias cajas de cartón. ¡Y voilá!





Easy and White!

¡Fácil y Blanco!

 



Happy Week Everyone!

¡Feliz Semana a todos!

Comentarios

Entradas populares