TIPS - CONSEJOS

 Happy Weekend Everyone! Weeks fly, in spite of pandemic, and we try not to think too much about it, although sometimes it is imposible, when nearby people is infected and you are worried about them. Thanks god my family and friends are going better, and the most of them are out of danger. 

¡Feliz Finde a Todos! Las semanas vuelan, apesar de la pandemia, y tratamos de no pensar demasiado en ello, aunque a veces es imposible, cuando hay gente cercana que está infectada y estás preocupada por ellos. Gracias a Dios mi familia y amigos están mejorando, y la mayoría de ellos están fuera de peligro.

 

BY A FEW YEARS LATER

 

What do you do to occupy your mind? ¿Que haces para ocupar tu mente?

You already know my TIPS:

READING helps!

ART helps!

MUSIC helps! Listening to Tom Jones,

while I'm writing 😍

SPORT helps!

 

Ya conocéis mis CONSEJOS:

¡LEER ayuda!

¡El ARTE ayuda !

¡La MÚSICA ayuda ! Escuchando a Tom Jones, 

mientras escribo 😍

¡El DEPORTE ayuda !  


BY A FEW YEARS LATER

 

And I have recovered my hobby of embroidering, I Thought I was going to leave it, but I go on. 

Y yo he recuperado mi afición a bordar, pensé que iba a dejarlo, pero sigo.

 

BY A FEW YEARS LATER

 

I have embroider five or six old fabric handbags... that now, I use a lot, I always take one or two in my handbag

He bordado cinco o séis bolsas de tela viejas... que ahora uso mucho, siempre llevo una o dos en mi bolso.


And now, I have found a piece of fabric I had forgotten and I am making a cushion.

Y ahora, he encontrado un trozo de tela olvidado y estoy haciendo un cojín.

 


BY A FEW YEARS LATER

 

Of course, I have had to buy new  threads... and I have had to change the technique, because it is not easy embroidering with a cat over your embroidery frame.

Por supuesto, he tenido que comprar hilos nuevos...  y he tenido que cambiar la técnica, porque no es fácil bordar con un gato encima de tu bastidor.

 


BY A FEW YEARS LATER

 

So, let's find that, what makes to fly your imagination, and leave free your MIND. 

Así que, encuentra eso, que hace volar tu imaginación, y libera tu MENTE.



 

Comentarios

Entradas populares