THE WHITE LIONESS - LA LEONA BLANCA

Not everybody like secondhand books, I do it. I think that every little crack in the cover of this book is a signe of that someone has read it and who has feel something similar to that what I have feel while I was reading it.

No a todo el mundo le gustan los libros de segunda mano, a mí si. Creo que cada pequeña grieta en la portada de este libro es un signo de que alguien lo ha leido y ha sentido algo parecido a lo que yo he sentido mientras lo leía,



Specifically this one has a special touch. My friend Lourdes bought it in our favourite secondhand bookshop AIDA BOOKS & MORE JEREZ , read it and lent to me. So  we have a pending conversation about it. 

Concretamente este tiene un toque especial. Mi amiga Lourdes lo compro en nuestra librería de segunda mano favorita AIDA BOOKS & MORE JEREZ, lo leyó, y me lo prestó. Así que tenemos una conversación pendiente al respecto. 

 

Henning Mankell, the author is someone who has the hability 
of taking me to his world, to the world of every book he writes.
Henning Mankell, el autor es alguien que tiene la habilidad
de llevarme a su mundo, al mundo de cada libro que escribe. 

 
His books usually are long, but it doesn't matter, you need all those pages to know the caracters, to love them, to empathize with them, even with the bad ones, and of course my favourite is Wallander and the best actor who has played him, at least in my opinion is Kenneth Branagh. I am not able to read the books without thinking about him.
Sus libros suelen ser largos,  pero no importa, necesitas todos esas páginas para conocer a los personajes, para amarlos, para empatizar con ellos, incluso con los malos, jejeje, y por supuesto mi favorito es Wallander y el mejor actor que lo ha encarnado, al menos en mi opinion es Kenneth Branagh. No soy capaz de leer los libros sin pensar en él.
 
 
 "The white lioness" hasn't been different, a book where I have learnt a lot about Southafrica and its history, but I have also learnt as always about the mind of people, the mind of killers, the mind of slaves and the mind of policemen.  Racisme, fears, fanatism, and also the power of love. Highly recommended.
 "La leona blanca" no ha sido diferente, un libro donde he aprendido mucho sobre Sudáfrica y su historia, pero también y como siempre sobre la mente de las personas, la mente de los asesinos, la mente de los esclavos y la mente de los policias. Racismo, miedos, fanatismo, y también el poder del amor. Muy recomendable.

 
 
 I hope you like it, if you read it, 😁
Espero que os guste, si lo leéis, 😁 
 
 

 
 



Comentarios

Entradas populares