IDEAS

 As you know, I resumed embroidery during confinement, and I´m still confined  most of the time. This is my last work, embroidery feathers in a little bag.

Como sabéis, retomé el bordado durante el confinamiento, y aún estoy confinada la mayor parte del tiempo. Este es mi último trabajo, plumas bordadas en una bolsita.


 BY A FEW YEARS LATER

 

 I'm going to fill it with dry lavander... 

Voy a rellenarla con lavanda seca...

 

BY A FEW YEARS LATER

 

...yesterday I was pruning and I have enough...

... ayer estuve podando y tengo bastante...

 

 

It wasn't easy, and I needed help, my husband had to tie our panther... But, finaly we got it. 

No fué fácil, y necesité ayuda, mi marido tuvo que atar a nuestra pantera... pero, finalmente lo conseguimos.

 

 BY A FEW YEARS LATER

 

A good Sunday yesterday, 23ºC in November and the sun shinning all day. I hope you have spent a very good weekend.

Un buen domingo ayer, 23ºC en Noviembre y el sol brillando todo el día. Espero que hayáis pasado un buen fin de semana.

 

 

 

Happy week everyone!

¡Feliz semana a todos! 

 

 

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares