DIY, if I have made it, you also can. - Si yo lo he hecho, vosotros también podéis.

Yesterday night, at 22:00, I wasn't able to keep  my eyes open. It is true that I had had to do many things, like always, but I was more tired than usual. Do you like old films, I love them, but I couldn't  watch "To Catch a Thief" That it was on TVE2. I have the intention of watching it on Saturday.

Anoche, a las 22:00, no podía mantener los ojos abiertos.  Es cierto que había tenido que hacer muchas cosas, como siempre, pero estaba más cansada de lo habitual. ¿Os gustan las pelis antiguas? A mi me encantan, pero no pude ver "Atrapa un Ladrón" que estaba en TVE2. Tengo la intención de verla el Sábado.

 

VÍA SENSA CINE

 

On the other hand, today I have wake up early, although I always do it,  and I have finished my parents' house railing. Not bad, for a begginer

Por otra parte, hoy me he levantado temprano, aunque siempre lo hago y he terminado la barandilla de mis padres. No está mal, para una principiante.


BY A FEW YEARS LATER

 

Although, it needs a refresher... but it will be another day...

Aunque, necesita un repasito...pero será otro día...

 


BY A FEW YEARS LATER


I recommend you to do things like this, you may think that you are not able, but, if I have made it, you also can.

Happy day!

Os recomiento que hagáis cosas como esta, puede que penséis que no sois capaces, pero, si yo lo he hecho, vosotros también podéis.

¡Feliz día!



 

Comentarios

Entradas populares