"Waiting for the King" by José María Pérez, Peridis - "Esperando al Rey" de José María Pérez, Peridis

It's amazing, what sometimes happens to readers, I 've just read "Waiting for the King" by José María Pérez, Alfonso X El Sabio Historical Novel 2014 Award, I finished it on Wednesday, and it was just yesterday, Thursday,  when the Planet 2020 Award was won by Eva García Sáenz de Urturi with her Novel "Aquitania",  It's a novel about Leonor de Aquitania life and she was Leonor Plantagenet's mother, Leonor Plantagenet was married to Alfonso VIII de Castilla, and both of them appear in "Waiting for the King, Isn't It unbelievable? So I'm looking forward to reading it.

Es sorprendente, lo que nos ocurre a veces a los lectores, acabo de leer "Esperando al Rey" de José María Pérez, Peridis, Premio Novela Histórica Alfonso X El Sabio 2014. La terminé el miércoles, y fue justo ayer, jueves, cuando Eva García Sáenz de Urturi fue galardonada con el Premio Planeta 2020, por su novela "Aquitania", es una novela sobre la vida de Leonor de Aquitania y ella fue la madre de Leonor Plantagenet casada con Alfonso VIII de Castilla, ambos aparecen en "Esperando al Rey" ¿No es increible? Así que estoy deseando leerlo.

 


 By afewyearslater

 I have enjoyed this novel because I love history, although I'm not very good at remembering dates, names etc and that  annoy me a lot, but here I am trying again. 😂

He disfrutado mucho esta novela, porque me gusta la historia, aunque no soy muy buena recordando fechas, nombres etc y eso me molesta mucho, pero aquí estoy intentándolo de nuevo. 😂


  By afewyearslater

 

I hope you like it if you read it! Happy Weekend Everyone!

¡Espero que os guste si lo leéis! ¡Feliz Finde a Todos!

 

 


Comentarios

Entradas populares