THE NEW YORK TIMES STYLES MAGACINE

André Dubreuil, French furniture designer. He has devoted his life to restore his family HOUSE: Le Château de Beaulieu.

 “when I am surrounded by beauty, whether it’s in nature or with objects, that’s when I am at my happiest.” André Dubreuil.

This sentence defines very well, what I feel many times... I need to be surrounded by beauty...although not everyone sees beauty in the same things...


André Dubreuil, Diseñador francés de mobiliario. Ha dedicado su vida a restaurar y conservar la CASA FAMILIAR:
Le Château de Beaulieu.

"Cuando estoy rodeado de belleza, ya sea en la naturaleza o por objetos, es cuando soy más feliz".

Esta frase define muy bien, lo que siento muchas veces... necesito estar rodeada de belleza... aunque no todos vemos belleza en las mismas cosas...



NEW YORK TIMES STYLES MAGACINE

 


 

I know, a great amount  of money is necesary too, but... Could you live here? I could... 

Lo sé, hace falta un montón de dinero también, pero... ¿Podríais vivir aquí? Yo si...


 

You can find the whole article in the following link;

THE NEW YORK TIMES STYLES MAGACINE, THE RESTORATION OF A FRENCH COUNTRY ESTATE

Podéis encontrar el artículo completo en el enlace siguiente: 

 THE NEW YORK TIMES STYLES MAGACINE, THE RESTORATION OF A FRENCH COUNTRY ESTATE

 

HAPPY WEEKEND!

¡FELIZ FINDE!

Comentarios

Entradas populares