The Alienist - El Alienista

 I think, that it is one of the few times, that  I have watched a series before reading the book upon wich is based, in fact, I haven't read it yet.

 Creo que es de las pocas veces, que veo una serie antes de leer el libro en el que está basada, de hecho, aún no he leido el libro.

 


 BY A FEW YEARS LATER

 

 It is a mystery series set in the Victorian age in New York, very interesting. I've just watched the second season, psychology, trauma, the gothic style of this age.

Es una serie de misterio ambientada en la época Victoriana en Nueva York, muy interesante. Acabo de ver la segunda temporada, psicología, traumas, el estilo gótico de esta época.


 
 
 
 I think, that I am going to love the Novel...

Creo que me va a encantar la Novela...

 

 CASA DEL LIBRO

 

I hope you like both of them. The series, if you watch it and the book if you read it. Happy Wednesday!

Espero que os gusten las dos, la serie si la veis y el la novela si la leéis. ¡Feliz Miércoles!

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares