Happy Fall - Feliz Otoño

Good Morning Everyone, we start a new week, Fall is here more or less, the weather is more similar to Summer than to fall, so, you cannot see the change yet, the only sign is that days are shorter. 

Buenos días a Todos, empezamos una nueva semana. El Otoño ha llegado, más o menos, el tiempo es más parecido al verano que al otoño, así que no se ve un cambio aún la única señal es que los días son más cortos.

 

By afewyearslater


If we talk about the pandemic, I go on thinking that we should be more prudent, the supermarket was crowded last Friday. I also had to go to IKEA on Saturday to buy cutlery for my daughter's student apartment and it was terrible,  I don't know, perhaps I am exagerating a little, perhaps it is my fault and  I am afraid without a real cause, but People go on getting sick and dying. I could tell you more examples of People who don't follow the rules, but it isn't necessary, you can see it on your own. 

Si hablamos de la pandemia, sigo pensando que deberíamos ser más prudentes, el supermercado estaba abarrotado el viernes pasado. También tuve que ir a IKEA el sábado a comprar cubiertos para el piso de estudiante de mi hija y fue terrible. No sé, quizás estoy exagerando un poco, quizás es culpa mía y estoy asustada sin una causa real, pero la gente sigue enfermando y muriendo. Podría contaros más ejemplos de gente que no sigue las reglas, pero no es necesario, lo podéis ver por vosotros mismos.

 

By afewyearslater

 

Anyway, we have to think positive, "Do what you can", that's what I do. Of course, I wear mask, I clean my hands all the time, I keep the distance (When I don't see myself trapped in a super) and I try to breath when I come back home. 😂 

En fin, hay que pensar en positivo, "Haz lo que puedas",  eso es lo que yo hago. Por supuesto, llevo mascarilla, me lavo las manos todo el tiempo, guardo la distancia (Cuando no me veo atrapada en un super) e intento respirar cuando vuelvo a casa.

 

By afewyearslater

 

 

Happy Fall

& Take Care, please!

🍁

¡Feliz Otoño

& Cuidaros, porfa! 

🍁

Comentarios

Entradas populares