AUGUST 22, 2020 - 22 AGOSTO, 2020

I must admit that it was 10:00 am, when I took these pics, I only go to the beach early in the morning this odd Summer, but, you can see that the distance is perfect among us and the rest of the World. Nonetheless, we have to wear masks while we walk along the seaside in Andalusia, and I think it is a good rule, we should wear them always, lots of people is already ill and when Summer end it is going to be worse, so, I think we can do it, we can be a little bit responsible, and we can get it, Don't you think so?  

Tengo que admitir que eran las 10:00 am, cuando hice estas fotos. Solo voy a la playa por la mañana temprano este extraño verano, pero, podéis ver, que la distancia es perfecta entre nosotros y el resto del Mundo. A pesar de todo, llevamos mascarillas cuando paseamos por la playa en toda Andalucía, y creo que es una buena norma, deberíamos llevarlas siempre, mucha gente está ya enferma y cuando acabe el Verano va a ser peor, así que, creo que podemos hacerlo, podemos ser un poquito responsables y podemos conseguirlo, ¿No creéis?

 

 

I hope all of you are fine, happy, happy week my friends!

¡Espero que estéis todos bien, feliz, feliz semana amigos!

Comentarios

Entradas populares