If you like the MISTERY - Si te gusta el MISTERIO

I already talked to you about the German series "Dark", now, I have just finished the third and final season. When I watched first and second seasons, I had no idea, that my actual WORLD  was going to suffer a PANDEMIC. Now this series looks more credible. Althoug of course we talk about science fiction and fantasy, but, Don't you think  sometimes, that now,  we are living in a science fiction movie?
Ya os hable de la serie alemana "Dark", ahora,  acabo de terminar la tercera y última temporada. Cuando vi las temporadas I y II, no tenía idea, de que mi MUNDO real iba a sufrir una PANDEMIA. Ahora, esta serie parece más creible. Aunque por supuesto hablamos de ciencia ficción y fantasía, pero ¿No pensáis a veces que ahora estamos viviendo en una película de ciencia ficción?





If you like these themes, I recommend it to you.
Si os interesan estos temas, os la recomiendo.




WARNING:
Your brain will be working all the time!

ADVERTENCIA:
¡Tu cerebro estará trabajando todo el tiempo!



Everything is connected
Todo está conectado



I hope you like it.
Espero que os guste.

Comentarios

Entradas populares