Trojan War - La Guerra de Troya

Epic, tragedy, Greek mithology. Since very young, I liked these themes, my first book about characthers of History was "Heroes in Sneakers", it was a comic, Ulysses, Achilles, Diogenes, Napoleon...
Épica, tragedia, mitología Griega. Desde muy joven me gustaron estos temas, mi primer libro sobre personajes de la Historia fue un Comic "Héroes en Zapatillas" Ulises, Aquiles, Diógenes, Napoleón...

ALEJANDRO AND HELENA



Later I could watch old movies about these themes Spartacus, Hercules, Jason and the Argonauts, they were not very good films, but I was a child and my imagination was always my best ally. When I was 10 someone gave me "the Iliad" and "the Aeneid" and althoug I was very young I read them.
Mas tarde vi películas antiguas sobre estos temas, como Espartaco, Hércules, Jasón y los Argonautas, no eran muy buenas, pero cuando era pequeña mi imaginación fue siempre mi mejor aliada. A los 10 años, alguién me regaló "La Iliada" y "La Eneida" y aunque era muy joven las leí.



HECTOR




ULYSSES


KING PRIAMO


AGAMENON AND MENELAO

But it was ten years later when I learnt more about mithology in high school. So these Heroes, in some cases real ones, in some cases only myths,  have accompanied me all my life.
Pero fue diez años más tarde cuando aprendí más sobre mitología en el instituto. Así que estos Héroes, en algunos casos reales, en algunos casos solo mitos, me han acompañado toda mi vida.



THE TROYA FIRE - EL INCENDIO DE TROYA
MADRID

Last weekend I have watched "Troy" series, I recognized every caracther, every fact, it is dificult to assimilate how a story written in the VIII Century b.C. can be so easy to undesrstand from the point of view of 2020. Or how can you feel it so close.
Este fin de semana he visto la serie "Troya", reconocía a cada personaje, cada hecho, es dificil asimilar como una historia escrita en el S.VIII a.C. puede ser tan fácil de entender desde el punto de vista de 2020. O como puedes sentirla tan cercana.


Comentarios

Entradas populares