"The Doctor of Thessaly" - "El médico de Tesalia"

I never thought that I was going to have so much time to read again...  I had already passed through two similar situations a long time ago. Twenty three years ago I was in bed during two months for a back lession, and twenty years ago, just when my younger daughter was born, I was in quarantine because I had varicella. I read a lot in the first case, not so much in the second one and now in my third confination, although I distribute my time among several activities.

Nunca pense que volvería a tener tanto tiempo para leer de nuevo... Ya pase por dos situaciones similares hace tiempo. Hace veintitres años estuve en cama dos meses por una lesión de espalda, y hace veinte años, justo cuando nació mi hija menor, estuve en cuarentena porque tuve varicela. Leí mucho en el primer caso, no tanto en el segundo y ahora en mi tercer confinamiento, aunque distribuyo mi tiempo en varias actividades





I devote many hours to read, and I have to say that I find more help for my mental health in this activity than in the others.

dedico muchas horas a leer, y tengo que decir que encuentro más ayuda para mi salud mental en esta actividad que en las otras.





By A few years later


Sometimes, when you are more relaxed like now, you decide to try something new, I found this book several months ago in the bookstore, where I work as volounteer,  but I didn't find the moment to read it. Finally, the moment has been now.

A veces, cuando estás más relajado como ahora, decides probar algo nuevo, encontré este libro hace varios meses en la librería donde trabajo como voluntaria,  pero no encontraba el momente para leerlo. Finalmente, el momento ha sido ahora.


A crude story, although it may not seem so at first. A village lost in Greece, sullen and gossiping inhabitants at the same time, envies, hates, secrets and sadness. "The Doctor of Thessaly" by Anne Zouroudi with an unexpected end

Una cruda historia, aunque no lo parezca al principio. Un pueblo perdido en Grecia, habitantes hoscos y chismosos a la vez, envidias, odios, secretos y tristeza.
"El médico de Tesalia" de Anne Zouroudi, con un final inesperado.


Comentarios

Entradas populares