I DON'T WANT TO FORGET - NO QUIERO OLVIDAR

Since the first day of this quarantine, I have tried to live it in an optimist way, with a routine that have helped me a lot, I have sourounded myself with books, art, music. Instagram is being a very special corner to listen Writers, I usually read, talking about interesting themes for instance, Musicians who share their new singles and talk us about themselfs in live conections, also Actors and Actresses devote time to this kind of conections very funny in the most of cases.
Desde el principio de la quarentena, he intentado vivirla de manera optimista, con una rutina que me ha ayudado mucho, me  he rodeado de libros, arte, música. Instagram está siendo un lugar muy especial para escuchar a Escritores, que suelo leer, hablar sobre temas interesantes por ejemplo, Músicos, que comparten sus nuevos singles y nos hablan de ellos en conexiones en vivo, también Actores y Actrices dedican tiempo a este tipo de conexiones muy divertidas en la mayoría de los casos.


I listen music while I read, cook or do exercise,
today I share links of all these wonderful Musicians:











I don't want to forget all this people when everything is over, so I have made a small poster as an tribute to the Musicians, who are accompaning me these days, an old frame,  I have painted in white, and here you are.
No quiero olvidar a toda esta gente, cuando todo termine, así que he hecho un pequeño cartel como homenaje a los Músicos que me acompañan estos días, un viejo marco, que he pintado en blanco, y aquí tenéis.








#MUSICHELPS
#LAMÚSICAAYUDA





Comentarios

Entradas populares