I declare myself a fan of Val McDermid - Me declaro fan de Val McDermid



This woman has captivated me with her novels, I already published a post about the first one I read, and now after reading "Killing the shadows" the second one, I have included her in my list of favourite Crime Novel Authors.
Esta mujer me ha cautivado con sus novelas, ya publiqué una entrada sobre la primera novela que leí, y ahora tras leer "Asesino de sombras" la segunda, la he incluido en mi lista de "Autores Favoritos de Novela Negra".

My problem is that when I found someone like her, the end of one of her books becomes a TRAGEDY. It's very difficult for me to choose the following book I'm going to read.
Mi problema es que cuando encuentro a alguién como ella, el final de uno de sus libros se convierte en una TRAGEDIA. Me resulta muy dificil elegir el siguiente libro que voy a leer.



Several interwoven stories, traumas, psychopathias... and a way of telling those stories that brings you closer to every caracter.
Varias historias entretejidas, traumas, psicopatias... y una manera de contar esas historias que te acerca a cada personaje.




Happy day everyone!
¡Feliz día a todos!

Comentarios

Entradas populares