"A Fortunate man" - "Per El Afortunado"





"A Fortunate man" is a Danish drama movie based in the novel "Lucky Perk" written by Danish Nobel Prize-winning author Henrik Pontoppidan.
When I watched the movie, I didn't know that the book existed, and now I regret not to have read it before,  So, if you can, I would recommend reading it.
"Per El Afortunado" es un drama Danés basado en la novela "Pedro el Afortunado" escrita por el Premio Nobel Danés Herik Pontoppidan. Cuando vi la película, no sabía que existía el libro, y ahora me arrepiento de no haberlo leido antes, así, que si podéis, os aconsejaría leerlo.




The movie is wonderful, sad,  but beautiful. Danish landscapes are a dream, you know I love Scandinavian landscapes, and the way the director tells the story is so tender...
La película es maravillosa, triste, pero preciosa Los paisajes Daneses son un sueño, sabéis que me encantan los paisajes Escandinavos, y la manera en que el director nos cuenta la historia es tan tierna...





How education during our childhood can mark the rest of our lives. Of course, I have to read Henrik Pontoppidan's books, now that's a challenge for me.
Como la educación durante la infancia puede marcar el resto de nuestras vidas. Por supuesto, tengo que leer los libros de Henrik Pontoppidan, ahora son un reto para mi.

Comentarios

Entradas populares