The sixteen trees of the Somme by Lars Mytting - Los dieciséis árboles del Somme de Lars Mytting

Hi! Here I am! After three frenetic weeks of work. I haven't abandoned the books during these days, but I have slowed down my reading pace.
Moreover, I have had to quit the sport, which is dangerous for me, but my muscles have held the pull... more or less 😁
So, today I have come back to pilates after the break, and now I also come back to the blog with a reading tip.

¡Hola! ¡Aquí estoy tras tres frenéticas semanas de trabajo! No he abandonado los libros durante estos días, pero he relentizado mi ritmo de lectura.
Por otra parte,  he tenido que dejar el deporte, lo que es peligroso para mí, pero mis músculos han aguantado el tirón... más o menos😁
Así que hoy he vuelto al pilates tras el parón y ahora también vuelvo al blog con un consejo de lectura.


The sixteen trees of the Somme, by Lars Mytting, awarded with the Norwegian Booksellers' Price.
Los dieciséis árboles del Somme, de Lars Mytting, galardonado con el Premio de los Libreros Noruegos.




 A world of secrets during a hard period of the history, a mixture between the pain and suffering of a war and the love for family and art.
Un mundo de secretos durante un periodo dificil de la historia, una mezcla entre el dolor y el sufrimiento de una guerra y el amor por la familia y el arte.




I hope you enjoy it,
 if you decide to read it.
Happy day!

Espero que lo disfrutéis,
si dedidís leerlo. 
¡Feliz día!


 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares