STRONG ENOUGH - BASTANTE FUERTE

Hi everyone!
¡Hola a todos!



How are you doing? We are fine and with strength enough to go on with our routine. Sport, homework, cookery, phone calls (perhaps the hardest task), cinema and reading. I only feel sad for all that people who is working so hard for us and for that people who is ill.
I feel a little guilty...
¿Como lo lleváis? Nosotros bien y con bastante fuerza para seguir con la rutina. Deporte, trabajo de casa, cocina, llamadas (quizás esta es la tarea más dura), cine y lectura. 
Solo estoy triste por todos los que están trabajando tan duro por nosotros y por los que están enfermos. 
Me siento un poco culpable...





I have also dedicated some time to my plants, and they are happy, the seeds I planted several weeks ago are growing, so I happy too, Spring has arrived and that's great. 
También he dedicado tiempo a mis plantas, y están felices, las semillas que planté hace unas semanas están creciento, así que también yo estoy feliz, la primavera ha llegado y es genial.




On the other hand, I haven't forgotten my DIY, I've found a mini pot in a cabinet I was tidying and after painting it, I have got a new candle holder.
Por otra parte, no he olvidado el bricolage, he encontrado una mini maceta en una alacena que estaba ordenando y tras pintarla, tengo un nuevo portavelas.  








I'm sure you have lots of things in any corner of a drawer, a cabinet, a wardrobe, that you can change in a moment with some paint or a piece of cloth, a bow or even a gift piece of paper. Everybody has forgotten items at home.

I hope you are fine and safe, 
thanks a lot for being there... 

Estoy segura que que tenéis montones de cosas en cualquier rincón de un cajon, una alacena o un armario, que podéis cambiar en un momento con un poco de pintura, un trozo de tela, un lazo o incluso un papel de regalo. Todos tenemos cosas olvidadas en casa.

Espero que estéis bien y a salvo, 
gracias por estar ahí...

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares