STEPHEN KING, REALLY DISTURBING - REALMENTE INQUIETANTE


Although I had seen movies based on his novels, I have to admit that I had not read any novel by Mr. King. But, it is never late to try something new...
Aunque había visto pelis basadas en sus novelas, tengo que reconocer que no había leido ninguna novela del Sr. King.  Pero, nunca es tarde para probar algo nuevo...

BY A FEW YEARS LATER


...and I have to say that the mistery is accompaning me, during this reading, dates that match with important dates of my life, a cat that looks like our family's cat... lots of problems with the photos ...I don't know... but something is happening...😬😬😬
... y tengo que decir que el misterio me está acompañando durante esta lectura, fechas que coinciden con importantes fechas de mi vida, un gato que se parece a el gato de mi familia... montones de problemas con las fotos... no se... pero algo ocurre...😬😬😬

BY A FEW YEARS LATER


Definitely, This MAN IS A WIZARD of TERROR.
There is blood in the book, but it isn't the blood what terrify me...
Definitivamente, Este HOMBRE ES UN MAGO del TERROR.
Hay sangre en el libro, pero no es la sangre lo que me aterroriza...

The worst is, when you think, what you are able to do in determined circumstances.
Lo peor es, cuando piensas, lo que eres capaz de hacer en determinadas circunstancias.

BY A FEW YEARS LATER


Anyway, nonetheless, I have to thank Javier Pérez Campos his tips, he is unbelievable, thanks to CUARTO MILENIO for all those hours and hours of mysteries and hard work that they devote us.
No importa, a pesar de todo, tengo que agradecer a Javier Pérez Campos sus consejos, es increible, gracias a CUARTO MILENIO por todas esas horas y horas de misterios y duro trabajo que nos dedican.


JAVIER PÉREZ CAMPOS
 
Thanks to Iker and all his staff, science, mystery, illusion, curiosity, honesty...you may think I am exaggerating, but, I think I have not enough word to describe their work.
Gracias a Iker y todo su equipo, ciencia, misterio, ilusión, curiosidad, honradez... podéis pensar que exagero, pero, yo creo que no tengo suficientes palabras para describir su trabajo.


IKER JIMÉNEZ


Happy weekend!
¡Feliz finde!

Comentarios

Entradas populares