When you find "THE BOOK" - Cuando encuentras "EL LIBRO"

The Bookshop by Penelope Fitzgerald
More than a year ago, I published a  post about this book and the film shooted several years ago. Link to the post in Marina in blue.

La Librería de Penélope Fitzgerald
Hace más de un año, publiqué una entrada sobre este libro y la película rodada hace unos años. Enlace la entrada en Marina in blue.




I wanted to read it before watching the film, so I read it in my eBook, which I don't like very much. So I hadn't got the book...
Yesterday I found it in AIDA BOOKS, the new edition from 2017, with only a little spot in the front cover. 
So I have closed a cycle hehehe, because it is a novel to keep in your library, if you love books, as I do.
Quería leerlo antes de ver la película, así que lo lei en my eBook, lo que no me gusta mucho. Así que no tenía el libro...
Ayer lo encontré en AIDA BOOKS, la nueva edición de 2017, con una manchita solamente en la cubierta. 
Así que he cerrado un ciclo jejeje, porque es una novela para conservar en tu biblioteca, si te encantan los libros como a mi.

Books...always
Libros...siempre

Comentarios

Entradas populares