Fighting against the Elements 馃槀 - Luchando contra los Elementos 馃槀

Nearly everything is over...in Spain we are still waiting for the last festivity: The Three Wise Men, the 6th of January
Casi todo ha terminado... en Espa帽a a煤n esperamos la 煤ltima fiesta: Los Reyes Magos, el 6 de enero.


V脥A PINTEREST

Don't think that I don't like Christmas, I love it. But, I like the real, the primitive, the simple and great Nativity of Jesus festivity.
No pens茅is que no me gusta la Navidad, me encanta. Pero, me gusta la festividad real, primitiva, simple y grandiosa del Nacimiento de Jes煤s.


V脥A FOROS DE LA VIRGEN


You know, that nowadays, Christmas starts much before the 25th of December,  and celebrations are changing so much that some people don't even know what they are celebrating.  I know we are not prepared to fight against consumerism that is the main guilty of all this. But, we can try to transmit our point of view to our children and show them that not always we have to do what everybody does. I'm sure that this is possible.
Happy New Year!

Sab茅is que hoy en d铆a, la Navidad empieza mucho antes del 25 de diciembre, y las celebraciones est谩n cambiando tanto que algunas personas ni siquiera saben lo que celebran. Se que no estamos preparados para luchar contra el consumismo que es el principal culpable de todo esto. Pero, podemos intentar transmitir nuestro punto de vista a nuestros ni帽os y ense帽arles que no siempre hay que hacer lo que hace todo el mundo. Estoy segura de que es posible.
¡Feliz A帽o Nuevo!


Comentarios

Entradas populares